ST. FRANCIS HEALTH SERVICES
SUMMARY OF STANDARD BENEFITS
St. Francis Health Services offers a first-rate benefit’s package to eligible employees. For information on the following benefits, including employer contributions and employee premiums, contact HR:
- Group Health Insurance – $3,000/$6,000 High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Group Life Insurance – Employer-Sponsored Life/AD&D Plan.
- 401(a) Employer Pension Plan through American United Life (AUL), aOneAmerica Company.
- 403(b) Employee Voluntary Tax Deferred Annuity Plan through AUL.
- Flexible Benefits Plan offering flexible spending accounts and voluntary benefits at group rates.
- Personal Leave Time (PLT).
- Employee Assistance Plan.
Available Summary Plan Descriptions (SPD)
If the SPD for the benefit/s you are participating in is not listed below, please contact HR.
- PreferredOne Group Health Insurance
- PreferredOne Amendment 1 Effective 010117
- PreferredOne Amendment 2 Pharmacy Effective 070117
- Health Savings Account
- Employer-Sponsored Life/AD&D Insurance Plan: Non Union
- Employees 401(a) Retirement Plan
- Employees 403(b) Tax Deferred Annuity
- Summary of Material Modification for 401(a) Amendment 1
- Summary of Material Modification for Disability Claims Procedures
- Flexible Benefit Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan (Medical FSA and Dependent Care FSA)
- Accident Benefit Booklet
- Critical Illness Benefit Booklet
- Dental Low Plan Benefit Booklet
- Dental High Plan Benefit Booklet
- Voluntary Life Benefit Booklet
- Short Term Disability Benefit Booklet
- Long Term Disability Benefit Booklet